Soap Sticks Information
Aqua-Clear, Inc. offers a complete line of all purpose foaming soap sticks that will unload a variety of fluids from the well. These include solid, gel, powder and Liquid soap sticks. All of these sticks are packaged either in a plastic or cardboard outer cover, which must be removed prior to use.
USING SOAP STICKS
A general guideline for the number of sticks to use is one stick per 1,000 of 2 3/8 tubing. You should double the treatment rate for each larger size of tubing. this rule will maintain good foam height and foam viscosity. The shut-in time after dropping sticks will vary depending on the well pressure, type and amount of fluid in the well. This time can be as little as one hour and can extend to 24 hours for more difficult wells. Leave the well slightly open to allow a small amount of gas to escape. This causes agitation and allows the detergent to better mix the fluids.
SOAP STICK PRODUCTS
- LIQUID WATER STICK 21″: use this stick to remove fresh water and heavy salt water from gas wells. (24/case)
- LIQUID OIL STICK 21″: use this stick to remove both oil and water from gas wells.
- ACID STICK: this stick contains a combination of acid, surfactant, dispersing agent, iron sequestrator, and inhibitor in solid stick form. (35/case)
- SOLID STICK – 1.25 & 1.50 x 21″: this stick will work in both fresh water and mild salt water. Use it when there is no hurry in blowing the well. It can be left in the well for several days. Available in two sizes.
- GR-100 GEL STICK: highly concentrated 10.5 inch stick capable of foaming fresh water, all levels of brine and hydrocarbons. (80/case)
- CLEARSTICK 505: this 1 1/4″ solid stick works exceptionally well in both fresh and salt water. (30/case)
- SALT INHIBITOR STICK: crystal modifier in solid form. Helps to hold salt crystals in solution by keeping them disbursed so they won’t recrystallize. These sticks do not foam. Follow up with a soap stick or liquid soap as part of treatment. (35/case)
Aqua-Clear, Inc. offers a full line of water soluble tubes and a variety of caps. Tube sizes available include 1.23 x 21″, 1.23 x 10.5″, 1.15 x 18.5″ and .72 x 16″.